Thursday, April 11, 2013

2 Spring Tile Shows

The 2013 6 x 6 x 30 Invitational Handmade Tile Exhibition at the San Angelo Museum of Art, San Angelo, Texas features 150 Handmade Tiles by 30 artists, all 6x6 inches square. Since I was only sending 5 tiles, I decided to make them more three-dimensional so they would stand away from the wall. I really like the format so I've made another mold for a hexagonal shape. I'm hoping to have more ready for Somerville Open Studios.






I also sent off some tiles to artTILE 2013, at Indigenous in Cincinatti, OH, a great annual show featuring a vast array of tiles in a wide range of style and technique.

1 comment:

  1. We’ve been stumbling around the internet and found your blog along the way.

    We love your work! What a great corner of the internet :)



    pavetile.com.au

    ReplyDelete